Use Wainamics off-the-shelf microfluidics cartridges for your research and development needs.
Imaging Chamber Slide
This 6 chambers slide is for cell imaging and micro-array applications. Slide dimensions are the same as standard microscope slides. Inlet holes fit perfectly to pipette tips from 10 to 200 μl. This three layer device comes with several options:
- Cover layer material: 1mm thick cyclic olefin polymer (COP) or Poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Chamber layer depth: 50, 150, 300, and 600 μm
- Bottom layer material: 1mm COP, PMMA, glass, or open (no bottom layer). Select open if you will provide your own customized bottom substrate.
Incubation Chamber Slide
Slide dimensions are the same as standard microscope slides. The standard cover has inlet/outlet fittings for direct connection to 1mm diameter tubing (I.D). Customized inlet/outlet configurations are available to suit your current configuration. Chamber design includes a vent hole for bubble-free chamber filling. This two layer device comes with several options:
- Cover layer material: 1mm thick COP or PMMA
- Chamber layer depth: 50, 150, 200, and 600 μm
Laser cut COP sheets
We provide custom laser cut 1mm thick clear COP sheets with holes. Hole size has limited minimum size of 400 μm, and sheet size has limited maximum size of 140 x 140 mm.